Terms and conditions
Full payment is required at the time the order is placed and simplybedsonline.co.uk will collect this using the debit/credit card details supplied by the Buyer.All Prices and charges on this site are in U.K. pounds and include any V.A.T payable at the prevailing rate.
Delivery will only be made to the delivery address specified on the original order. Delivery will be deemed to have taken place when the Goods have been delivered to the agreed address ( simplybedsonline.co.uk do not need to satisfy themselves that the person accepting delivery at the agreed address is authorized by the Buyer to accept the Goods).
Delivery charges for online and phone orders are as follows:
By purchasing through this website you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions as laid out below.
These terms and conditions apply to online and phone transactions only. To view our Terms and Conditions for items purchased in Store, please click here (in store terms and conditions) these terms and conditions apply to online and phone transactions only.
These conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a Consumer.
• "Buyer" means the Consumer who buys or agrees to buy Goods on this website or by telephone from simplybedsonline.co.uk.
• "Goods" means all products listed on the order and the order confirmation e-mail or letter
• "Consumer" has the meaning given in section 12 Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977
• “Made to Measure Items” mean any goods that are made to specific, non-standard dimensions as determined by the Buyer.
• "Delivery" means the delivery of the Goods to the delivery address specified on the order.
Risk and Ownership:
Ownership of the Goods will only pass when cleared funds have been received from the Buyer, regardless of whether delivery has taken place.
Our total liability in regard to the performance of this contract shall be limited to the value of the Goods.
simplybedsonline.co.uk shall not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential losses, costs or expenses incurred or any consequential compensation arising out of the performance/or non performance of this contract.
Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or limits liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence, fraudulent misrepresentation or any other liability which may not otherwise be limited or excluded under applicable law.All contracts shall be governed by the relevant UK law.
Any order placed by the Buyer and accepted by simplybedsonline.co.uk is subject to these terms and conditions unless specified in writing by a authorised personnel of simplybedsonline.co.uk.
A confirmation of your order will be sent automatically by e-mail or postal service and, unless you are notified to the contrary within 48 hours of this confirmation, the order will be deemed to be accepted by simplybedsonline.co.uk.
simplybedsonline.co.uk retains the right to refuse any order that is subject to an error on its website and will in these circumstances reimburse the Buyer in full.
The Buyer may cancel the goods at any point after placing their order, but no later than 3 working days from the day of order.
Intention to cancel can be notified to simplybedsonline.co.uk by:
Calling Customer Services on 0844 800 7747
Writing to us at simplybedsonline.co.uk Customer Services, simply house,
Made to Measure Items (see definitions) cannot be cancelled once the order has been accepted by simplybedsonline.co.uk
Due to the hygiene aspects associated with some items (e.g. mattresses, pillows, mattress protectors, duvets), we reserve the right to reject cancellation if these items have been used. This does not apply if the items in question are found to be faulty.
Buyers can open the packaging to inspect a product on delivery, but, if they are then rejected, the Buyer must take good care of the Goods until they are collected by simplybedsonline.co.uk (or their agents).
The Goods must be unused, in their original condition and made available for collection at a time agreed with simplybedsonline.co.uk. The collection date should not exceed 5 days from the cancellation date.
simplybedsonline.co.uk will levy a collection charge of £30 for collection of the Goods. This will be deducted from the refund value of the Goods.
Alternatively the Buyer may return the Goods (at the Buyers cost) in their original condition and adequately packaged to prevent damage to:
Simplybeds London Limited , Unit 3,Abercorn comm cent, Wembley Middlesex, HA0 1AN.
Following collection or return, if the Goods are found to be damaged (and the damage is not the result of our actions), simplybeds will seek to recover the cost of remedying the damage from the Buyer. Refunds for Goods cancelled will be made as soon as possible following notification from the Buyer of intention to cancel. This will not exceed a period of 30 days from that notification. All refunds will be made onto the same card that was used to make the original purchase.
Where Goods are reported as faulty, our usual approach is to arrange an independent inspection to verify the fault. This does depend on the nature of the fault or time elapsed since delivery. If this inspection finds no fault with the product (e.g. the issue has resulted from wear and tear, negligence, wilful damage or mis-use), simplybedsonline.co.uk will decline any further action, but provide full details of the reasons for the decision. The Buyer will have direct access to any reports completed by the inspection specialist.
If the Buyer prefers to use an inspection service of their choosing, then this must be done at the Buyer’s cost. Please note that any inspection service used must be a recognised, independent specialist.
In the rare event that Goods are found to be faulty, simply beds will follow a fair and fast process. This will be in line with your statutory consumer rights and could include a repair, replacement or refund depending on the circumstances.
What is not covered?
• Any use other than domestic
• Deliberate damage or misuse including the manufacturer’s instructions not being followed
• Accidental damage, incorrect or faulty installation
• Damage due to weather such as lightning, flooding and high winds
• The cost of materials and labour charges for which the manufacturer is held responsible under the terms of any guarantee or
• Normal ageing or wear and tear including mattress settlement and “sagging”
• Work for which the manufacture has recalled the product
• Loss of or damage to accessories
• Noises caused by the use of the product
• Damage caused by foreign objects or substances not normally associated with the product
• Repairs carried out by the persons not authorised by us or without prior approval
• Any routine maintenance, cleaning, realignment, modification, installation, or transit
• Any loss suffered as a result of not being able to use the product or any loss other than the repair and/or replacement cost of the product
• The expense of a service call when no fault has been found with the product